All participant must sign a waiver to experience the Rage Room. If a participant is under 18 years of age the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. (No minors under the age of 13 allowed to participate)
Mandatory Safety Equipment
To enter one of the three Rage Rooms participants must be outfitted with the following protective equipment.
Bring these with you!
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Long Pants and Long Sleeves
- Protective Gloves
- Hard Hat
- Face Shield
For everyone’s safety and security video and audio recording is in effect.
- Safety always comes first! If you have any problems or questions along the way, stop and come get us.
- You are responsible for your own safety. Have a great time but make sure you do so safely.
- Only two people should be smashing stuff at once. Everyone else should stand clear.
- When smashing stuff the door must be closed, your hard hat must be on with the visor down, and your gloves must be on.
- Make sure you always know where everyone else is in the room before swinging a weapon.
- Do not intentionally hit the walls and floor with the weapons.
- When throwing and smashing stuff make sure to aim for the target area.
- Do not enter the pile under the target area. If something falls in there that does not break, you can fish it out with a weapon or ask us to get it for you at the end. We want you to break everything you picked out!
- When walking around make sure to watch your step so you do not step on anything that will go into your shoe. If there is too much debris, ask us to clear it for you.
- Keep your feet firmly planted when swinging the weapons, you don’t want to slip!
- Don’t hold the weapons close to where the impact point is, hold them far down on the handle.
- If you have furniture to smash, you have a large sledgehammer! Please do not use the large sledgehammer on smaller items.
- When you are done smashing stuff, shake off your clothing or jumpsuit to leave as much glass in the room as possible.
- When you are done please leave all weapons, hardhats, and gloves and head back to the reception area, any jumpsuits can be thrown away there.